Mount Pleasant Donation Policy
Mount Pleasant Estates proudly supports a wide variety of local nonprofit organizations. Our donations do not include wine or alcohol, but rather a gift certificate redeemable for food purchases and dining only. Alcohol is not included.
We receive a very large number of donation requests each month. Due to the high volume of requests received, we unfortunately cannot contribute or respond to all of them. We are typically limited to the Augusta / Washington, Missouri areas. Please see our request requirements below.
- Donation requests are reviewed once per month, therefore all requests for donations must be submitted at least 6 weeks prior the date needed.
- Each organization is allowed only one donation per year.
- Requests can be made by filling out the Donation Request Form below.
Mount Pleasant Estates does not make donations to:
- Organizations that do not have a tax exempt status
- Non-domestic localities
- Conferences or seminars
- Donations for political purposes
- United Way funded agencies
- Private foundations
- Courtesy advertising (i.e. yearbooks, flyers, sports teams, and school programs)
If you would like to request a donation, email the below list of items to LKing@mountpleasant.com
- Name of Organization
- Tax Exempt Number